-
Received my
first notice to comply with the census March 12.
Addressed to: Dear Resident -- all the taxes I have paid and they don't even know my name!
Would be a nice touch to at least address me as: Legal Resident and US Citizen and Veteran.
-
-
Received my second notice to comply with the census March 16 (4-days later)
Addressed to: Dear Resident -- all the taxes I have paid and they don't even know my name!
Would be a nice touch to at least address me as: Legal Resident and US Citizen and Veteran.
-
-
Received my second notice to comply with the census March 16 (4-days later)
Apparently
they know about my senior-ADD-issues.
I was
annoyed to see the REQUIRED BY LAW notice in BIG BLOCK letters (instinctive negative
reaction to the Big Brother syndrome).
I was irked
to see the “Mensaje importante” notice.
It’s been a
long time since my high school Spanish Classes.
-
What a joy
to know that the distribution of federal and state funding will be based on how
many Illegal’s we have in the neighborhood.
Also counts directly toward number of Congresspersons we get (and
everyone wants one of those).
Good basis
to justify some extra mail-in ballots too.
Talk about nonAmerican influence in our elections!
Talk about nonAmerican influence in our elections!
-
What a
change from when my parents came here alone as teens through Ellis Island to become Legal Immigrants as soon as they could.
Based on
the prior strong citizenship proclamations by Teddy Roosevelt I’m quite
sure the only language printed on the census back then was English.
-
-
My parents
also swore allegiance to the United
States of America.
I also took that oath 25-years later as a young army officer.
I also took that oath 25-years later as a young army officer.
Not done by Immigrants now after Obama Removed the Allegiance Commitment from Citizenship Oath
(just more of his sad Legacy).
-
And to
think that an avowed Communist is the runner-up for the Democrat nomination for
POTUS.
-
And to
think that we’re being told that all these changes are progress and are good
for us! Really?
-
-
-
-
The 2020
Census And Illegal Immigrants
-
-
-
-
-
-
-



