The Roanoke Slant

This file is a very brief journal and scrapbook and LTEs of some examples of the Roanoke Times slant. Comments to: lbhagen@roanokeslant.org

Sunday, January 13, 2013

 

Natures Climate Change Won’t Wait

-
Global Warming Apocalypse Canceled,  By Patrick J. Michaels
This article appeared in Washington Times on January 17, 2013.
http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/global-warming-apocalypse-canceled
-
New Major Global Warming AGW News:  1-17-2013
Promoters of climate hysteria admit planetary temperatures are stable
Mr. Hansen (who is the number-one man-made global warming AGW alarmist, who has been a key Gore teammember, has just acknowledged more than the lack of warming. His words confirm nature, not mankind, played the decisive role in directing global temperatures over the past 10 years. http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jan/17/global-warming-takes-a-vacation/#ixzz2IFyoB8jw
-
Roanoke Times, 1-13-2013, Pg Horiz 1, 4, Bill McKibben, Middlebury College: "Climate change Won’t Wait". Big article, big headline, and even bigger graphic.
-
Yet another emotional alarmist shout-out for immediate draconian action to address global warming and climate change. “If Obama won’t act, we’ll have to do it for him”!
How about if Mother Nature won’t listen to us, we’ll just show her a thing or two!
-
Al Gore went to Middlebury circa 2007 and presented his Inconvenient Truth material, the core of which was the (since totally discredited) Michael Mann Hockey Stick graphic, upon which all alarmists have based their claims to fame. Apparently that visit infected the campus with Goreitis with all its disturbing negative side-effects.
Apparently that's what happens when you don't practise "Safe AGW".
-
The Michael Mann "Hokey" Hockey "Schtick"

-
So how’s that "Schtick" working out for you Al and Bill?
What do the NASA data charts look like:
-
The NASA NON-HOCKEY-"SCHTICK"


-
And what about the less than one (1) degree change in global temperature since 1880:


-
Apparently it was indeed warm this year in the US that represents about 2% of the Worlds Surface; not so much in the rest of the 98% global world. How warm is certainly not clear but given we’re warming up from the end of the little ice age, circa 1780, a one degree change in 250 years is quite reasonable given the huge variations over the past million years.
-
Clearly the alarmists have not made the case for man-caused global warming AGW and what is clear is that their reliance upon invalidated models is not working out.
-
The climate is truly changing; the climate has truly been changing for millions of years!
All this change without any help from Gore, Mann or McKibben.
-

-
Re: "SCHTICK"  For those who didn't grow up in the Catskills - click:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=schtick
"presentation or sales pitch, from yiddish slang, implying phoniness or slickness, lack of substance with focus on style."
-
-
http://roanokeslant.blogspot.com/2013/01/2012-was-warm-in-us-not-so-much.html
-
http://roanokeslant.blogspot.com/2012/12/global-warming-roars-across-us-leaving.html
-
How I became a AGW Skeptic, and why I still am:
http://www.roanokeslant.org/AGW-Skeptic/
-


Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

Archives

February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   January 2011   February 2011   March 2011   April 2011   May 2011   June 2011   July 2011   August 2011   September 2011   October 2011   November 2011   December 2011   January 2012   February 2012   March 2012   April 2012   May 2012   June 2012   July 2012   August 2012   September 2012   October 2012   November 2012   December 2012   January 2013   February 2013   March 2013   April 2013   May 2013   June 2013   July 2013   August 2013   September 2013   October 2013   November 2013   December 2013   January 2014   February 2014   March 2014   April 2014   May 2014   June 2014   July 2014   August 2014   September 2014   October 2014   November 2014   December 2014  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?