This file is a very brief journal and scrapbook and LTEs of some examples of the Roanoke Times slant. Comments to: email@example.com
Roanoke Times, 6-2-12, Pg 1, 14: Job growth disappoints economists.
Disappoints "Economists"? – Who writes these headlines? "Americans" are disappointed, highly stressed and also tired of Obama’s lies and alibis and misdirections.
Obama’s hope and change and uniter has changed to
False-hope, misdirected-change and divisive-agitator
The US economy is a disaster!
New jobs in May: 69,000
New unemployment claims: 383,000 (that’s 5.5 Times the new jobs)
The unemployment rate is up to 8.2% Again!
The Underemployment Rate is 17.9%
The US economic growth is down to 1.9%
The stock markets have wiped out the gains for 2012
The interest rates are essentially zero and a disaster for folks on fixed income
Manufacturing gains have slowed
Oil-Gas prices are down because of major decreases in economic activity
(something about supply-demand and NOT speculators)
Neck Deep in the Big Muddy and the Big Fool says: Push-On
In this time of great challenge for our Country what does our “leader” offer the American people:
• Republicans are waging a war against women.
• We need more homosexual marriages.
• We need to shut-down more electric power plants.
• We need to raise the debt ceiling again with no opposition or discussion.
• We’re using armed-drones for lots of summary executions
• Venture capitalists and the capitalist system are bad.
• We need another stimulus.
• We need to give more taxpayer money to more people.
• We need to sink more money into Democrat-insider “green” ventures.
• We need to raise taxes on the job creators and sustainers.
• We need more government controls and government union workers.
• We need more class conflicts and class-warfare.
• We need more racial conflicts and race-baiting.
And the highlight of the Obama leadership positions:
The Chicago street organizer declares that the successful Governor and Businessman is not qualified to be President. This was such a gross statement that even Bill Clinton felt compelled to publically chastise Obama’s personal attacks.
Bill Clinton says Mitt Romney has a ‘sterling’ resume:
"Socialism is a philosophy of failure,
the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy,
its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery.."
-- Winston Churchill
"If you voted for Barack Obama in 2008 to prove you're not a racist,
You'll have to vote for Romney in 2012 to prove you're not an idiot."
Are The Good Times Over For Good?
Obama: Jobs Not My Job